Pages

.

last week's obsession: plants



Last week I was pretty "obsessed" by the idea that now was the right time to go and find some plants to bring to our home. I did this weekend – the truth is I started actually four years ago when I wanted to make our home a little bit greener, got a plant from a woman I worked for and needed to take great care of it for months. When I had managed to do so, I didn't keep on going ... until now. I took some time to choose the right ones, with beautifully green leaves and different types, quite small though, found some spots for them as part of displays and I really like it. It add some touch I felt needed and if finding some more I have space I would like to fill. But now the problem is to keep them alive and get them growing!





1 / 2 / 3 / 4a / 4b-4c-5 

No comments:

Post a Comment