Pages

.

Doth $afely Trust in Her? ~ A True Story



It all started 15 years ago when her clock broke. Being the new daughter-in-law in the family, I jumped at the chance to bond with my mother-in-law. I quickly informed her that we now have an excuse to go shopping! She looked up and said softly, "Oh, I'm just going to purchase a clock kit and repair it".

A clock kit? Repair it? Did they make such antiquity and where would you find such things?

I proceeded to casually glance at the subject matter. Definitely not an heirloom or anything else of special interest, it was simply a basic kitchen clock. This was all very interesting…



To find out what happened next, continue reading at Deep Roots at Home, where I am guest posting today...
This post may be shared with some or all of the following link-ups: Modest Mom Monday'sTeach Me TuesdayDomestically Divine TuesdayRaising HomemakersWise Woman Link UpFrugal Days, Sustainable WaysSimple Living Wednesdays and Deep Roots at Home. Thank you lovely ladies for hosting these.

No comments:

Post a Comment