Pages

.

have a great weekend


Well – knitted sweaters. I know. If I'm not searching for homes-, lifestyle-, mood-, food kind of images I'm in deep thoughts for clothes and fashion. I was on Tumblr and my mind went mad for knitted sweaters. That was the only thing I saw. So I decided to respect my mind and do a "sweater post" as something delicious to feel and look at. The way we dress represents ourself, who we are, our feelings, belongings, what we are doing and also how we want our home to look like. The other half of Home and Delicious did mention a while ago why I didn't do posts about clothes and fashion (probably because he feels I should do something useful with the time I spend searching...) so why not? It all connects somehow. 







Photos: Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment